Interested in Becoming a Personal Fitness Trainer, Exercise Consultant or Fitness Professional in the Columbia, Maryland area?
Ready to start your fitness career? Personal trainer education and fitness instructor vocational training from the National Personal Training Institute gives you an industry leading fitness education and provides you with the confidence to become a top-notch Personal Trainer in Columbia, Maryland, ready and prepared to enter the workforce upon graduation!
Our NPTI School is Near Maryland:
The National Personal Training Institute of Northern Virginia
8500 Leesburg Pike Suite 308
Vienna, Virginia , 22182
Email: [email protected]
Want to Earn Your Personal Training Certification in the Columbia, Maryland Area?
Columbia was named #6 on CNN Money's Best Places to Live in 2014, and why not?
Columbia is a planned community stocked with pools and sports facilities, plus lots of big-box shopping and other practical amenities. For residents, that means shared access to parks, rec facilities, and a diverse and outstanding school district. The area is also rife with good jobs—many of which require only a short commute.
The area is a great place for aspiring personal trainers and fitness professionals to grow their career. Plenty of people with the means and desire to work on their fitness, and a beautiful setting to take advantage of!
NPTI can help you get there. Our innovative and comprehensive program at the National Personal Training Institute in VA has been designed to give you the skills you need to become a successful personal fitness trainer. In addition to 300+ hours of classroom instruction, you’ll experience 200+ hours of supervised, hands-on fitness center time actually designing a programs in a client or trainer role.
Download our Free Catalog and get more info on how you can get certified and get a job as a fitness professional!
Why Choose NPTI?
The National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) is the nation’s largest system of schools devoted to training interested individuals to become personal trainers, consisting of over 30 schools spread throughout the country with 1000’s of graduates every year. The Northern Virginia school is one of NPTI’s founding schools, is considered one of their flagship programs and serves students from Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC. Here's some more on what separates NPTI:
- Most Self Study Programs Don't Cut It: They simply aren’t adequate to fully prepare you for a career in the fitness industry. Anatomy, nutrition, exercise theory – all are complex topics that need to be taught by a qualified instructor.
- You'll Receive Plenty of In-Gym Training: Exercise technique can’t be learned solely by studying a book – you need to get in a gym and actually practice the various lifts, spotting techniques, and stretches to become proficient in them. NPTI includes over 200 hours of hands on experience in the gym, working under the supervision of an instructor.
- Learn From and With Motivated Classmates: Your classmates will be people just like you – with a wealth of real world, life experience to bring to the classroom. You won’t just learn from your instructors, you will learn from your fellow classmates and they in turn will learn from you.
- We're Accredited!: NPTI of Virginia is approved by the Department of Education in Virginia, and is accredited by the ACCSC.
- Bonus! Earn a Certificate in Nutrition, CPR and AED: In addition to your personal training curriculum, you'll gain certification that will help you find work. A Certificate in Nutrition which lets you help your clients with the very common goals of reducing bodyfat, losing weight, building muscle, and improving fitness and health. CPR and AED certification is usually a requirement to work for a fitness company.
- Get a Leg Up on the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Exam: NPTI has recently partnered up with the NASM and upon graduation from the program students will receive access to the NASM online study material and lectures as well as the NASM CPT personal trainer exam, a $700 value!
NPTI is located just minutes outside of Washington, DC and is easily accessible from almost all of Maryland. If you're looking for a top tier personal training certification, you need the best instruction. But don't just take it from us!
Check out what our students think of NPTI:
"My time at NPTI was great because our instructors were fantastic. My main instructor was Tim Henriques, and you could not have a better instructor than Tim. He is extremely knowledgeable in this field, but even more so he is passionate about the field of body building and is very dedicated to teaching. You undoubtly will learn a lot from person that loves what they do. From my experience with Tim's instruction, Tim wants all his students to do well, and become great trainers, whether your goal is for self-improvement or you are embarking on a new career. I firmly believe that NPTI offers instruction that give you tools and instills confidence that I know you will possess when you finish the program."
Considering a Personal Training Career in Columbia, Maryland? Get Our Free Info Kit!
Need more information about our personal training school? Want to sit in on a class? Just need general information? Download Our Free Catalog and get more info on how you can become a personal trainer and start the career of your dreams!
Or Pick up the Phone Today and Call To Learn More 1-703-988-6528