Interested in Becoming a Personal Fitness Trainer, Exercise Consultant or Fitness Professional in the Germantown, Maryland area?
Ready to start your fitness career? Personal trainer education and fitness instructor vocational training from the National Personal Training Institute gives you an industry leading fitness education and provides you with the confidence to become a top-notch Personal Trainer in Germantown, Maryland, ready and prepared to enter the workforce upon graduation!
Our NPTI School is Near Germantown, Maryland:
The National Personal Training Institute of Northern Virginia
8500 Leesburg Pike Suite 308
Vienna, Virginia , 22182
Email: [email protected]
Want to Earn Your Personal Training Certification in the Germantown, Maryland Area?
Germantown is an excellent place for aspiring personal trainers and fitness professionals to grow their career. In close proximity to Baltimore and Washington D.C., there are plenty of opportunities to break out in the fitness field locally.
NPTI can help you get there. Our innovative and comprehensive program at the National Personal Training Institute in VA has been designed to give you the skills you need to become a successful personal fitness trainer. In addition to 300+ hours of classroom instruction, you’ll experience 200+ hours of supervised, hands-on fitness center time actually designing a programs in a client or trainer role.
Download our Free Catalog and get more info on how you can get certified and get a job as a fitness professional!
Why Choose NPTI?
- Most Self Study Programs Just Don't Cut It: Self study programs lack essential training opportunities that are crucial for those looking to fully prepare themselves for a career in the fitness industry. Anatomy, nutrition, exercise theory – all are complex topics that need to be taught by a qualified instructor.
- You'll Receive Plenty of In-Gym Training: Exercise technique can’t be learned solely by studying a book – you need to get in a gym and actually practice the various lifts, spotting techniques, and stretches to become proficient in them. NPTI includes over 200 hours of hands on experience in the gym, working under the supervision of an instructor.
- Learn From and With Motivated Classmates: Your classmates will be people just like you – with a wealth of real world, life experience to bring to the classroom. You won’t just learn from your instructors, you will learn from your fellow classmates and they in turn will learn from you.
- We're Accredited!: NPTI of Virginia is approved by the Department of Education in Virginia, and is accredited by the ACCSC.
- Bonus! Earn a Certificate in Nutrition, CPR and AED: In addition to your personal training curriculum, you'll gain certification that will help you find work. A Certificate in Nutrition which lets you help your clients with the very common goals of reducing bodyfat, losing weight, building muscle, and improving fitness and health. CPR and AED certification is usually a requirement to work for a fitness company.
- Get a Leg Up on the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Exam: NPTI has recently partnered up with the NASM and upon graduation from the program students will receive access to the NASM online study material and lectures as well as the NASM CPT personal trainer exam, a $700 value!
NPTI is located just minutes outside of Washington, DC and is easily accessible from almost all of Maryland. If you're looking for a top tier personal training certification, you need the best instruction. But don't just take it from us!
Check out what our students think of NPTI:
"The program is phenomenal in that it allows hands on experience during our gym time in addition to the constant interaction we had in the classroom. It is reasonable to accept that one could go for another program such as ACE, AFFA, ISSA, NSCA, etc., but there exists no other that gives daily exposure to information and personal training practice time that NPTI offers. All the others are weekend or online courses that just any one with study skills could achieve.
Becoming a personal trainer is so much more than a weekend course. It is interaction, knowledge, customer service and quick thinking. It is hands on experience, dealing with varied clientele needs and the ability to be creative. It is a lifetime of education and more than a hobby. It is a career and the NPTI Personal Training Program opened the door to all the opportunities I could have in the fitness industry."
Considering a Personal Training Career in Germantown, Maryland? Get Our Free Info Kit!
Need more information about our personal training school? Want to sit in on a class? Just need general information? Download Our Free Catalog and get more info on how you can become a personal trainer and start the career of your dreams!
Or Pick up the Phone Today and Call To Learn More 1-703-988-6528