Interested in Becoming a Personal Fitness Trainer, Exercise Consultant or Fitness Professional in the Maryland area?
Personal trainer education and fitness instructor vocational training from the National Personal Training Institute gives you an industry leading fitness education and provides you with the confidence to become a top-notch Personal Trainer in Maryland, ready and prepared to enter the workforce upon graduation!
Our NPTI School is Near Maryland:
The National Personal Training Institute of Northern Virginia
8500 Leesburg Pike Suite 308
Vienna, Virginia , 22182
Email: [email protected]
Want to Earn Your Personal Training Certification in the Maryland Area?
Maryland designated walking as the official state exercise in 2008, but we believe the state should take it a few 'steps' further! This is why we offer 600 hours in training, covering: 100 hours on exercise program design, 100 hours on anatomy and physiology, 100 hours on nutrition, 50 hours of didactic learning, 50 hours of specialty classes, and 200 hours of practical experience. These fitness classes will prepare you well for a career in personal training!
The National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) is the nation’s largest system of schools devoted to training interested individuals to become personal trainers, consisting of over 30 schools spread throughout the country with 1000’s of graduates every year. The Northern Virginia school is one of NPTI’s founding schools, is considered one of their flagship programs and serves students from Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC.
Download our Free Catalog and get more info on how you can get certified and get a job as a fitness professional!
Why Choose NPTI?
- Most Self Study Programs Don't Cut It: They simply aren’t adequate to fully prepare you for a career in the fitness industry. Anatomy, nutrition, exercise theory – all are complex topics that need to be taught by a qualified instructor.
- Plenty of In-Gym Training: Exercise technique can’t be learned solely by studying a book – you need to get in a gym and actually practice the various lifts, spotting techniques, and stretches to become proficient in them. NPTI includes over 200 hours of hands on experience in the gym, working under the supervision of an instructor.
- Motivated Classmates: Your classmates will be people just like you – with a wealth of real world, life experience to bring to the classroom. You won’t just learn from your instructors, you will learn from your fellow classmates and they in turn will learn from you.
- Accreditation: NPTI of Virginia is approved by the Department of Education in Virginia, and is accredited by the ACCSC.
- You'll Earn a Certificate in Nutrition, CPR and AED: A Certificate in Nutrition which lets you help your clients with the very common goals of reducing bodyfat, losing weight, building muscle, and improving fitness and health. CPR and AED certification is usually a requirement to work for a fitness company.
- We Have a Partnership with the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM): NPTI has recently partnered up with the NASM and upon graduation from the program students will receive access to the NASM online study material and lectures as well as the NASM CPT personal trainer exam, a $700 value!
NPTI is located just minutes outside of Washington, DC and is easily accessible from almost all of Maryland. If you're looking for a top tier personal training certification, you need the best instruction. But don't just take it from us!
Check out what our students think of NPTI:
"So what makes NPTI such a great program for aspiring personal trainers or even just for individuals trying to dramatically improve their understanding of fitness and nutrition? Well, for me it all starts with Tim. Tim's the founder, director and head instructor of the NPTI school in Virginia and knows more about nutrition, training and fitness than most personal trainers. But even more importantly, he does a fantastic job at sharing his vast knowledge and expertise with a class of students (all of whom come to NPTI with diverse educational and professional backgrounds and with varying degrees of familiarity about nutrition and fitness). NPTI works just as well for people with some experience in the fitness industry as it does for genuine beginners like me who were in need of a hands-on class for "Dummies". "
Lee Moraglio: NPTI Certified Personal Trainer, NPTI Certified Nutritional Consultant, CPR Certified
- Columbia, Maryland
- Germantown, Maryland
- Silver Spring, Maryland
- Alexandria, Virginia
- Manassas, Virginia
Considering a Personal Training Career in Maryland? Get Our Free Info Kit!
Need more information about our personal training school? Want to sit in on a class? Just need general information? Download Our Free Catalog and get more info on how you can become a personal trainer and start the career of your dreams!
Or Pick up the Phone Today and Call To Learn More 1-703-988-6528