Interested in Becoming a Personal Fitness Trainer, Exercise Consultant or Fitness Professional in the Silver Spring, Maryland area?
Ready to start your fitness career? Personal trainer education and fitness instructor vocational training from the National Personal Training Institute gives you an industry leading fitness education and provides you with the confidence to become a top-notch Personal Trainer in Silver Spring, Maryland, ready and prepared to enter the workforce upon graduation!
Our NPTI School is Near Silver Spring, Maryland:
The National Personal Training Institute of Northern Virginia
8500 Leesburg Pike Suite 308
Vienna, Virginia , 22182
Email: [email protected]
Want to Earn Your Personal Training Certification in the Silver Spring, Maryland Area?
Silver Spring is an excellent place for aspiring personal trainers and fitness professionals to grow their career. With so many outdoor recreation facilities (Rock Creek Park, Sligo Creek Park, Acorn Park, Jesup Blair Park and Brookside Gardens) there is plenty of interest in fitness and the means to creatively train clients outdoors.
Plus, the close proximity to Washington D.C. means that there are plenty of opportunities to get started in the fitness field locally.
NPTI can help you get there. Our innovative and comprehensive program at the National Personal Training Institute in VA has been designed to give you the skills you need to become a successful personal fitness trainer.
In addition to 300+ hours of classroom instruction, you’ll experience 200+ hours of supervised, hands-on fitness center time actually designing a programs in a client or trainer role.
Download our Free Catalog and get more info on how you can get certified and get a job as a fitness professional!
Why Choose NPTI?
- Most Self Study Programs Just Don't Cut It: Self study programs lack essential training opportunities that are crucial for those looking to fully prepare themselves for a career in the fitness industry. Anatomy, nutrition, exercise theory – all are complex topics that need to be taught by a qualified instructor.
- You'll Receive Plenty of In-Gym Training: Exercise technique can’t be learned solely by studying a book – you need to get in a gym and actually practice the various lifts, spotting techniques, and stretches to become proficient in them. NPTI includes over 200 hours of hands on experience in the gym, working under the supervision of an instructor.
- Learn From and With Motivated Classmates: Your classmates will be people just like you – with a wealth of real world, life experience to bring to the classroom. You won’t just learn from your instructors, you will learn from your fellow classmates and they in turn will learn from you.
- We're Accredited!: NPTI of Virginia is approved by the Department of Education in Virginia, and is accredited by the ACCSC.
- Bonus! Earn a Certificate in Nutrition, CPR and AED: In addition to your personal training curriculum, you'll gain certification that will help you find work. A Certificate in Nutrition which lets you help your clients with the very common goals of reducing bodyfat, losing weight, building muscle, and improving fitness and health. CPR and AED certification is usually a requirement to work for a fitness company.
- Get a Leg Up on the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Exam: NPTI has recently partnered up with the NASM and upon graduation from the program students will receive access to the NASM online study material and lectures as well as the NASM CPT personal trainer exam, a $700 value!
NPTI is located just minutes outside of Washington, DC and is easily accessible from almost all of Maryland. If you're looking for a top tier personal training certification, you need the best instruction. But don't just take it from us!
Check out what our students think of NPTI:
"The BEST investment I've ever made for myself after the military. This school SHOULD be recognized MORE by the nation. My instructor Tim Henriques was spot on with answers for every challenge question I've thrown at him as I am an aspiring bodybuilder. I am very grateful for all the staff as well, they are very professional. The materials that covered the 6 month program I've completed was GOLD and a deadly combination as far as being a personal trainer.
Last but not least, I've landed my first full time job at Fitness Evolution in Sterling VA! The first 2 days on the job, I've retained 4 clients already! Thanks NPTI!"
Considering a Personal Training Career in Silver Spring, Maryland? Get Our Free Info Kit!
Need more information about our personal training school? Want to sit in on a class? Just need general information? Download Our Free Catalog and get more info on how you can become a personal trainer and start the career of your dreams!
Or Pick up the Phone Today and Call To Learn More 1-703-988-6528